- Quality book printing and binding for self-publishers.
- Quotes about pursuing and achieving success.
- Make your business pitch in a San Diego elevator!
- Errors to avoid when writing business copy.
- Free marketing consultation for your business.
- Celebrate small business week in San Diego!
- How to find media outlets for a marketing campaign.
- Which font conveys the most authority?
- How to prepare for a successful trade show.
- Increase the online visibility of a small business.
Most Liked Posts
- Quotes about writers and how to write.
- Quotes about printing and the printed word.
- Take a tour of your local print shop!
- Small businesses succeed using microloans.
- San Diego's Wangenheim Room and the history of printing.
- How to choose the best font.
- Good advice for self-employed women.
- San Diego biotech featured on CNBC.
- How to write a powerful headline.
- Choose the right binding.
Tagsadvertising art artists banners blogging books business business printing commercial printing communication conventions creative marketing creativity customers customer service digital printing direct mail editing entrepreneurs graphic design greeting cards history internet management marketing marketing ideas news newsletters newspapers offset printing paper printers printing promotions public relations publishing sales san diego san diego business self-publishing signs small business southern california success tech technology trade shows web design writers writing
Tag Archives: blogging
Here’s an article about blogging as an inexpensive but effective marketing tool for small businesses. Advice is provided on how to launch a company blog. A detailed list of best blogging principles includes: setting clear goals, understanding the targeted audience, … Continue reading
If you poll some of the most successful copywriters, they’ll agree that a great headline emerges after dozens are discarded. In other words, plan to write a lot! Keep in mind that a powerful headline often creates curiosity, promises the … Continue reading