- Quality book printing and binding for self-publishers.
- Quotes about pursuing and achieving success.
- Make your business pitch in a San Diego elevator!
- Errors to avoid when writing business copy.
- Free marketing consultation for your business.
- Celebrate small business week in San Diego!
- How to find media outlets for a marketing campaign.
- Which font conveys the most authority?
- How to prepare for a successful trade show.
- Increase the online visibility of a small business.
Most Liked Posts
- Quotes about writers and how to write.
- Quotes about printing and the printed word.
- Take a tour of your local print shop!
- Small businesses succeed using microloans.
- San Diego's Wangenheim Room and the history of printing.
- How to choose the best font.
- Good advice for self-employed women.
- San Diego biotech featured on CNBC.
- How to write a powerful headline.
- Choose the right binding.
Tagsadvertising art artists banners blogging books business business printing commercial printing communication conventions creative marketing creativity customers customer service digital printing direct mail editing entrepreneurs graphic design greeting cards history internet management marketing marketing ideas news newsletters newspapers offset printing paper printers printing promotions public relations publishing sales san diego san diego business self-publishing signs small business southern california success tech technology trade shows web design writers writing
Tag Archives: business printing
Here’s a great idea. Ask for a tour of your local print shop! Printers are usually happy to show prospective or existing customers the workings of their facility. Exposure to every aspect of printing–from graphic design, to the offset printing … Continue reading
Which material would work best for your sign, exhibit or poster? There are several types of board that can be used for directly printed or mounted graphics. Foamcore, Ultraboard, Gatorboard, Plasticore… The names sound very similar, so what makes each … Continue reading
Like other digital technology, digital printing has greatly advanced in recent years. Today’s high volume laser or inkjet printers can now produce very high quality full color or black and white prints at a fraction of the cost of traditional … Continue reading
Door hangers can be an effective method to advertise and expand your business. The keys to success are the proper design and distribution of your hangers. Door hangers should be printed on heavy stock, so that when placed on a … Continue reading
Perhaps you attended the San Diego Comic-Con, and you admired the enormous graphics covering the Hilton and Marriott hotels at either end of the convention center. Did you wonder how those advertisements were placed on such large buildings? It isn’t … Continue reading