- Quality book printing and binding for self-publishers.
- Quotes about pursuing and achieving success.
- Make your business pitch in a San Diego elevator!
- Errors to avoid when writing business copy.
- Free marketing consultation for your business.
- Celebrate small business week in San Diego!
- How to find media outlets for a marketing campaign.
- Which font conveys the most authority?
- How to prepare for a successful trade show.
- Increase the online visibility of a small business.
Most Liked Posts
- Quotes about writers and how to write.
- Quotes about printing and the printed word.
- Take a tour of your local print shop!
- Small businesses succeed using microloans.
- San Diego's Wangenheim Room and the history of printing.
- How to choose the best font.
- Good advice for self-employed women.
- San Diego biotech featured on CNBC.
- How to write a powerful headline.
- Choose the right binding.
Tagsadvertising art artists banners blogging books business business printing commercial printing communication conventions creative marketing creativity customers customer service digital printing direct mail editing entrepreneurs graphic design greeting cards history internet management marketing marketing ideas news newsletters newspapers offset printing paper printers printing promotions public relations publishing sales san diego san diego business self-publishing signs small business southern california success tech technology trade shows web design writers writing
Tag Archives: communication
Opportunities to pitch your business, product or service in San Diego are endless. After all, there are hundreds of elevators! Exactly how do you formulate an effective elevator pitch? Think of your pitch as a quick verbal summary of your … Continue reading
Nothing damages credibility like poor writing, or a careless error. Your company will not be portrayed in a good light if blunders show up in your copy writing. You’ve spent hours crafting a careful message, so don’t be impatient with … Continue reading
Do you want to grow your business? Are you contemplating a marketing campaign using local media, but don’t know where you might advertise? To find useful information on prominent local media outlets, check out the following: –Wikipedia.org offers information on … Continue reading
This weekend I took a long walk through downtown San Diego. I strolled in the warm sunshine along the Embarcadero and up through Balboa Park. During the walk I enjoyed the performances of several entertaining and very talented street performers. … Continue reading
It might be hard to believe, but according to the Small Business Administration, fifty percent of a small retail company’s business can be attributed to its signage. First impressions are extremely important. People who observe a sign outside a business … Continue reading