- Quality book printing and binding for self-publishers.
- Quotes about pursuing and achieving success.
- Make your business pitch in a San Diego elevator!
- Errors to avoid when writing business copy.
- Free marketing consultation for your business.
- Celebrate small business week in San Diego!
- How to find media outlets for a marketing campaign.
- Which font conveys the most authority?
- How to prepare for a successful trade show.
- Increase the online visibility of a small business.
Most Liked Posts
- Quotes about writers and how to write.
- Quotes about printing and the printed word.
- Take a tour of your local print shop!
- Small businesses succeed using microloans.
- San Diego's Wangenheim Room and the history of printing.
- How to choose the best font.
- Good advice for self-employed women.
- San Diego biotech featured on CNBC.
- How to write a powerful headline.
- Choose the right binding.
Tagsadvertising art artists banners blogging books business business printing commercial printing communication conventions creative marketing creativity customers customer service digital printing direct mail editing entrepreneurs graphic design greeting cards history internet management marketing marketing ideas news newsletters newspapers offset printing paper printers printing promotions public relations publishing sales san diego san diego business self-publishing signs small business southern california success tech technology trade shows web design writers writing
Tag Archives: direct mail
Does your business or organization require a comprehensive marketing analysis and makeover? The experienced professionals at Allegra Marketing – Print – Web – Mail, San Diego would be pleased to help you. Learn how you can achieve your business goals … Continue reading
Your marketing dollars should deliver the most bang for the buck. So you must budget smartly. First, determine the amount you plan to spend. While it varies by company and industry, typically a marketing budget amounts to 3-5% of total … Continue reading
Like other digital technology, digital printing has greatly advanced in recent years. Today’s high volume laser or inkjet printers can now produce very high quality full color or black and white prints at a fraction of the cost of traditional … Continue reading
Allegra Marketing – Print – Web – Mail, San Diego is pleased to announce their merger with Billeigean Printing & Direct Mail, effective December 20, 2012. This merger combines the unique strengths of both companies, providing customers with a broader … Continue reading
While most marketers understand that selectivity and person-to-person communication are the primary benefits of direct mail, they often neglect to use the time-tested techniques that have been documented by successful marketers for decades. What is the most important element in … Continue reading
Everybody appreciates a thoughtful greeting card. As the year comes to a close, offices and homes will be decorated with festive cards celebrating the holiday season. Hang a beautiful greeting card on your customer’s wall! It will be read and … Continue reading
For better or worse, first impressions are extremely important. For that reason, just like your company logo and business cards, your letterhead must appear professional, convey the essence of your business, and establish an unmistakable identity. In an era of … Continue reading