- Quality book printing and binding for self-publishers.
- Quotes about pursuing and achieving success.
- Make your business pitch in a San Diego elevator!
- Errors to avoid when writing business copy.
- Free marketing consultation for your business.
- Celebrate small business week in San Diego!
- How to find media outlets for a marketing campaign.
- Which font conveys the most authority?
- How to prepare for a successful trade show.
- Increase the online visibility of a small business.
Most Liked Posts
- Quotes about printing and the printed word.
- Quotes about writers and how to write.
- Take a tour of your local print shop!
- Small businesses succeed using microloans.
- How to choose the best font.
- San Diego biotech featured on CNBC.
- Good advice for self-employed women.
- San Diego's Wangenheim Room and the history of printing.
- How to write a powerful headline.
- Choose the right binding.
Tagsadvertising art artists banners blogging books business business printing commercial printing communication conventions creative marketing creativity customers customer service digital printing direct mail editing entrepreneurs graphic design greeting cards history internet management marketing marketing ideas news newsletters newspapers offset printing paper printers printing promotions public relations publishing sales san diego san diego business self-publishing signs small business southern california success tech technology trade shows web design writers writing
Tag Archives: internet
When potential customers search the internet, do they immediately see your business? Or do they see the competition? Today, it’s essential to have high visibility online. Particularly if you’re a small business. To be successful, consumers must find you. Millions … Continue reading
Here’s an article about blogging as an inexpensive but effective marketing tool for small businesses. Advice is provided on how to launch a company blog. A detailed list of best blogging principles includes: setting clear goals, understanding the targeted audience, … Continue reading
A San Diego scientist, Stefan Savage of UCSD, is conducting a study of cyber crime threats and the broad tactics of cyber criminals. The National Science Foundation has awarded $10 million to the University of California San Diego in order … Continue reading