- Quality book printing and binding for self-publishers.
- Quotes about pursuing and achieving success.
- Make your business pitch in a San Diego elevator!
- Errors to avoid when writing business copy.
- Free marketing consultation for your business.
- Celebrate small business week in San Diego!
- How to find media outlets for a marketing campaign.
- Which font conveys the most authority?
- How to prepare for a successful trade show.
- Increase the online visibility of a small business.
Most Liked Posts
- Quotes about writers and how to write.
- Quotes about printing and the printed word.
- Take a tour of your local print shop!
- Small businesses succeed using microloans.
- San Diego's Wangenheim Room and the history of printing.
- How to choose the best font.
- Good advice for self-employed women.
- San Diego biotech featured on CNBC.
- How to write a powerful headline.
- Choose the right binding.
Tagsadvertising art artists banners blogging books business business printing commercial printing communication conventions creative marketing creativity customers customer service digital printing direct mail editing entrepreneurs graphic design greeting cards history internet management marketing marketing ideas news newsletters newspapers offset printing paper printers printing promotions public relations publishing sales san diego san diego business self-publishing signs small business southern california success tech technology trade shows web design writers writing
Tag Archives: language
Nothing damages credibility like poor writing, or a careless error. Your company will not be portrayed in a good light if blunders show up in your copy writing. You’ve spent hours crafting a careful message, so don’t be impatient with … Continue reading
Before printing was discovered, a century was equal to a thousand years. …Henry David Thoreau We are the children of a technological age. We have found streamlined ways of doing much of our routine work. Printing is no longer the … Continue reading