- Quality book printing and binding for self-publishers.
- Quotes about pursuing and achieving success.
- Make your business pitch in a San Diego elevator!
- Errors to avoid when writing business copy.
- Free marketing consultation for your business.
- Celebrate small business week in San Diego!
- How to find media outlets for a marketing campaign.
- Which font conveys the most authority?
- How to prepare for a successful trade show.
- Increase the online visibility of a small business.
Most Liked Posts
- Quotes about printing and the printed word.
- Quotes about writers and how to write.
- Take a tour of your local print shop!
- Small businesses succeed using microloans.
- How to choose the best font.
- San Diego biotech featured on CNBC.
- Good advice for self-employed women.
- San Diego's Wangenheim Room and the history of printing.
- How to write a powerful headline.
- Choose the right binding.
Tagsadvertising art artists banners blogging books business business printing commercial printing communication conventions creative marketing creativity customers customer service digital printing direct mail editing entrepreneurs graphic design greeting cards history internet management marketing marketing ideas news newsletters newspapers offset printing paper printers printing promotions public relations publishing sales san diego san diego business self-publishing signs small business southern california success tech technology trade shows web design writers writing
Tag Archives: networking
Opportunities to pitch your business, product or service in San Diego are endless. After all, there are hundreds of elevators! Exactly how do you formulate an effective elevator pitch? Think of your pitch as a quick verbal summary of your … Continue reading
Here’s a clever idea… Like saving money? Do you shop at a Costco Business Center? After loading up your truck or car, why not sit outside and enjoy some tasty Costco pizza at the snack bar? You see all those … Continue reading
San Diego SCORE is a source of free small business advice for entrepreneurs. They are a non-profit organization and partner of the U.S. Small Business Administration. Their mission is to promote the success of small business in both San Diego … Continue reading