- Quality book printing and binding for self-publishers.
- Quotes about pursuing and achieving success.
- Make your business pitch in a San Diego elevator!
- Errors to avoid when writing business copy.
- Free marketing consultation for your business.
- Celebrate small business week in San Diego!
- How to find media outlets for a marketing campaign.
- Which font conveys the most authority?
- How to prepare for a successful trade show.
- Increase the online visibility of a small business.
Most Liked Posts
- Quotes about printing and the printed word.
- Quotes about writers and how to write.
- Take a tour of your local print shop!
- Small businesses succeed using microloans.
- How to choose the best font.
- San Diego biotech featured on CNBC.
- Good advice for self-employed women.
- San Diego's Wangenheim Room and the history of printing.
- How to write a powerful headline.
- Choose the right binding.
Tagsadvertising art artists banners blogging books business business printing commercial printing communication conventions creative marketing creativity customers customer service digital printing direct mail editing entrepreneurs graphic design greeting cards history internet management marketing marketing ideas news newsletters newspapers offset printing paper printers printing promotions public relations publishing sales san diego san diego business self-publishing signs small business southern california success tech technology trade shows web design writers writing
Tag Archives: paper
San Diego’s downtown Central Library contains a wonderful collection that traces the history of book making. Visitors can venture up to the third floor and enjoy the beautiful and historic Wangenheim Room, which is open to everyone. Displays include rare … Continue reading
The boss at work wants you to save money wherever you can, even if the savings are mere pennies. But he’s reluctant to begin a paper recycling program. Your boss is such a goofus! You can make good money recycling … Continue reading
For better or worse, first impressions are extremely important. For that reason, just like your company logo and business cards, your letterhead must appear professional, convey the essence of your business, and establish an unmistakable identity. In an era of … Continue reading
A San Diego company has been producing tree-free paper since 1992. Based in Kearny Mesa, Greenfield Paper offers numerous lines of innovative, environmentally responsible paper that can be used in ink jet printers as well as full color offset printing. … Continue reading