- Quality book printing and binding for self-publishers.
- Quotes about pursuing and achieving success.
- Make your business pitch in a San Diego elevator!
- Errors to avoid when writing business copy.
- Free marketing consultation for your business.
- Celebrate small business week in San Diego!
- How to find media outlets for a marketing campaign.
- Which font conveys the most authority?
- How to prepare for a successful trade show.
- Increase the online visibility of a small business.
Most Liked Posts
- Quotes about printing and the printed word.
- Quotes about writers and how to write.
- Take a tour of your local print shop!
- Small businesses succeed using microloans.
- How to choose the best font.
- San Diego biotech featured on CNBC.
- Good advice for self-employed women.
- San Diego's Wangenheim Room and the history of printing.
- How to write a powerful headline.
- Choose the right binding.
Tagsadvertising art artists banners blogging books business business printing commercial printing communication conventions creative marketing creativity customers customer service digital printing direct mail editing entrepreneurs graphic design greeting cards history internet management marketing marketing ideas news newsletters newspapers offset printing paper printers printing promotions public relations publishing sales san diego san diego business self-publishing signs small business southern california success tech technology trade shows web design writers writing
Tag Archives: printing
Does your business or organization require a comprehensive marketing analysis and makeover? The experienced professionals at Allegra Marketing – Print – Web – Mail, San Diego would be pleased to help you. Learn how you can achieve your business goals … Continue reading
Here’s a great idea. Ask for a tour of your local print shop! Printers are usually happy to show prospective or existing customers the workings of their facility. Exposure to every aspect of printing–from graphic design, to the offset printing … Continue reading
One interesting aspect of the modern English language is its abundant vocabulary. Often several different words can be found to express one idea or thing. But this can create confusion. What exactly is the difference between flyers, handbills, leaflets, brochures … Continue reading
Which material would work best for your sign, exhibit or poster? There are several types of board that can be used for directly printed or mounted graphics. Foamcore, Ultraboard, Gatorboard, Plasticore… The names sound very similar, so what makes each … Continue reading
San Diego’s downtown Central Library contains a wonderful collection that traces the history of book making. Visitors can venture up to the third floor and enjoy the beautiful and historic Wangenheim Room, which is open to everyone. Displays include rare … Continue reading
Like other digital technology, digital printing has greatly advanced in recent years. Today’s high volume laser or inkjet printers can now produce very high quality full color or black and white prints at a fraction of the cost of traditional … Continue reading