- Quality book printing and binding for self-publishers.
- Quotes about pursuing and achieving success.
- Make your business pitch in a San Diego elevator!
- Errors to avoid when writing business copy.
- Free marketing consultation for your business.
- Celebrate small business week in San Diego!
- How to find media outlets for a marketing campaign.
- Which font conveys the most authority?
- How to prepare for a successful trade show.
- Increase the online visibility of a small business.
Most Liked Posts
- Quotes about writers and how to write.
- Quotes about printing and the printed word.
- Take a tour of your local print shop!
- Small businesses succeed using microloans.
- San Diego's Wangenheim Room and the history of printing.
- How to choose the best font.
- Good advice for self-employed women.
- San Diego biotech featured on CNBC.
- How to write a powerful headline.
- Choose the right binding.
Tagsadvertising art artists banners blogging books business business printing commercial printing communication conventions creative marketing creativity customers customer service digital printing direct mail editing entrepreneurs graphic design greeting cards history internet management marketing marketing ideas news newsletters newspapers offset printing paper printers printing promotions public relations publishing sales san diego san diego business self-publishing signs small business southern california success tech technology trade shows web design writers writing
Tag Archives: sales
Opportunities to pitch your business, product or service in San Diego are endless. After all, there are hundreds of elevators! Exactly how do you formulate an effective elevator pitch? Think of your pitch as a quick verbal summary of your … Continue reading
Does your business or organization require a comprehensive marketing analysis and makeover? The experienced professionals at Allegra Marketing – Print – Web – Mail, San Diego would be pleased to help you. Learn how you can achieve your business goals … Continue reading
Trade shows are an excellent opportunity to make sales, build relationships and collect qualified leads. To prepare for your successful participation, you should consider following these steps: 1. Set specific goals. Have a plan outlined with measurable goals. Are you … Continue reading
This weekend I took a long walk through downtown San Diego. I strolled in the warm sunshine along the Embarcadero and up through Balboa Park. During the walk I enjoyed the performances of several entertaining and very talented street performers. … Continue reading
Your marketing dollars should deliver the most bang for the buck. So you must budget smartly. First, determine the amount you plan to spend. While it varies by company and industry, typically a marketing budget amounts to 3-5% of total … Continue reading
It might be hard to believe, but according to the Small Business Administration, fifty percent of a small retail company’s business can be attributed to its signage. First impressions are extremely important. People who observe a sign outside a business … Continue reading
Many reading this blog will recognize the acronym AIDA. In marketing and advertising, AIDA describes one ideal course of consumer engagement. Many effective advertisements first grab Attention (A) then lead to Interest (I) then to Desire (D) and finally to … Continue reading