- Quality book printing and binding for self-publishers.
- Quotes about pursuing and achieving success.
- Make your business pitch in a San Diego elevator!
- Errors to avoid when writing business copy.
- Free marketing consultation for your business.
- Celebrate small business week in San Diego!
- How to find media outlets for a marketing campaign.
- Which font conveys the most authority?
- How to prepare for a successful trade show.
- Increase the online visibility of a small business.
Most Liked Posts
- Quotes about writers and how to write.
- Quotes about printing and the printed word.
- Take a tour of your local print shop!
- Small businesses succeed using microloans.
- San Diego's Wangenheim Room and the history of printing.
- How to choose the best font.
- Good advice for self-employed women.
- San Diego biotech featured on CNBC.
- How to write a powerful headline.
- Choose the right binding.
Tagsadvertising art artists banners blogging books business business printing commercial printing communication conventions creative marketing creativity customers customer service digital printing direct mail editing entrepreneurs graphic design greeting cards history internet management marketing marketing ideas news newsletters newspapers offset printing paper printers printing promotions public relations publishing sales san diego san diego business self-publishing signs small business southern california success tech technology trade shows web design writers writing
Tag Archives: san diego business
Opportunities to pitch your business, product or service in San Diego are endless. After all, there are hundreds of elevators! Exactly how do you formulate an effective elevator pitch? Think of your pitch as a quick verbal summary of your … Continue reading
National Small Business Week kicked off on Monday in San Diego, and across the nation. This week was officially designated to recognize the important contributions of small business owners. It celebrates entrepreneurship and job creation. According to the Small Business … Continue reading
The annual Best Places to Work Awards will be presented by the San Diego Business Journal this summer. Nominations for the awards are now open until April 12, 2013. Local companies will be ranked based on several factors, including work … Continue reading
Allegra Marketing – Print – Web – Mail, San Diego is pleased to announce their merger with Billeigean Printing & Direct Mail, effective December 20, 2012. This merger combines the unique strengths of both companies, providing customers with a broader … Continue reading
On January 25, 2013, the 29th Annual San Diego Economic Roundtable will be held at the Joan B. Kroc Institute for Peace and Justice at the University of San Diego. During this free event, panels of economists and business leaders … Continue reading
This coming Friday, December 7, CONNECT will present San Diego’s 25th Annual Most Innovative New Product Awards. Winners selected from San Diego’s local technology industry will be recognized in nine categories for the most groundbreaking new products of 2012. This … Continue reading
Preparing for a convention or trade show can be a difficult, work-intensive project. Developing a central message, the design of your booth or display, the development of presentations, the printing of posters, banners and flyers… It’s quite an undertaking! Every … Continue reading