- Quality book printing and binding for self-publishers.
- Quotes about pursuing and achieving success.
- Make your business pitch in a San Diego elevator!
- Errors to avoid when writing business copy.
- Free marketing consultation for your business.
- Celebrate small business week in San Diego!
- How to find media outlets for a marketing campaign.
- Which font conveys the most authority?
- How to prepare for a successful trade show.
- Increase the online visibility of a small business.
Most Liked Posts
- Quotes about writers and how to write.
- Quotes about printing and the printed word.
- Take a tour of your local print shop!
- Small businesses succeed using microloans.
- San Diego's Wangenheim Room and the history of printing.
- How to choose the best font.
- Good advice for self-employed women.
- San Diego biotech featured on CNBC.
- How to write a powerful headline.
- Choose the right binding.
Tagsadvertising art artists banners blogging books business business printing commercial printing communication conventions creative marketing creativity customers customer service digital printing direct mail editing entrepreneurs graphic design greeting cards history internet management marketing marketing ideas news newsletters newspapers offset printing paper printers printing promotions public relations publishing sales san diego san diego business self-publishing signs small business southern california success tech technology trade shows web design writers writing
Tag Archives: signs
Which material would work best for your sign, exhibit or poster? There are several types of board that can be used for directly printed or mounted graphics. Foamcore, Ultraboard, Gatorboard, Plasticore… The names sound very similar, so what makes each … Continue reading
It might be hard to believe, but according to the Small Business Administration, fifty percent of a small retail company’s business can be attributed to its signage. First impressions are extremely important. People who observe a sign outside a business … Continue reading
The opportunities to advertise your business are numerous. In addition to the usual media, your company’s ads can appear in more unusual places that you might overlook. These include: –Pedicabs –Taxis and airport shuttles –On buses, at bus stops or … Continue reading