- Quality book printing and binding for self-publishers.
- Quotes about pursuing and achieving success.
- Make your business pitch in a San Diego elevator!
- Errors to avoid when writing business copy.
- Free marketing consultation for your business.
- Celebrate small business week in San Diego!
- How to find media outlets for a marketing campaign.
- Which font conveys the most authority?
- How to prepare for a successful trade show.
- Increase the online visibility of a small business.
Most Liked Posts
- Quotes about writers and how to write.
- Quotes about printing and the printed word.
- Take a tour of your local print shop!
- Small businesses succeed using microloans.
- San Diego's Wangenheim Room and the history of printing.
- How to choose the best font.
- Good advice for self-employed women.
- San Diego biotech featured on CNBC.
- How to write a powerful headline.
- Choose the right binding.
Tagsadvertising art artists banners blogging books business business printing commercial printing communication conventions creative marketing creativity customers customer service digital printing direct mail editing entrepreneurs graphic design greeting cards history internet management marketing marketing ideas news newsletters newspapers offset printing paper printers printing promotions public relations publishing sales san diego san diego business self-publishing signs small business southern california success tech technology trade shows web design writers writing
Tag Archives: trade shows
Trade shows are an excellent opportunity to make sales, build relationships and collect qualified leads. To prepare for your successful participation, you should consider following these steps: 1. Set specific goals. Have a plan outlined with measurable goals. Are you … Continue reading
One interesting aspect of the modern English language is its abundant vocabulary. Often several different words can be found to express one idea or thing. But this can create confusion. What exactly is the difference between flyers, handbills, leaflets, brochures … Continue reading
Which material would work best for your sign, exhibit or poster? There are several types of board that can be used for directly printed or mounted graphics. Foamcore, Ultraboard, Gatorboard, Plasticore… The names sound very similar, so what makes each … Continue reading
Three things to consider: 1. Bookmarks never seem to be around when you need one. 2. Bookmarks are easy and inexpensive to produce. 3. The people who’d appreciate having a bookmark are highly desirable customers. Educated readers are typically upscale … Continue reading
Preparing for a convention or trade show can be a difficult, work-intensive project. Developing a central message, the design of your booth or display, the development of presentations, the printing of posters, banners and flyers… It’s quite an undertaking! Every … Continue reading