- Quality book printing and binding for self-publishers.
- Quotes about pursuing and achieving success.
- Make your business pitch in a San Diego elevator!
- Errors to avoid when writing business copy.
- Free marketing consultation for your business.
- Celebrate small business week in San Diego!
- How to find media outlets for a marketing campaign.
- Which font conveys the most authority?
- How to prepare for a successful trade show.
- Increase the online visibility of a small business.
Most Liked Posts
- Quotes about writers and how to write.
- Quotes about printing and the printed word.
- Take a tour of your local print shop!
- Small businesses succeed using microloans.
- San Diego's Wangenheim Room and the history of printing.
- How to choose the best font.
- Good advice for self-employed women.
- San Diego biotech featured on CNBC.
- How to write a powerful headline.
- Choose the right binding.
Tagsadvertising art artists banners blogging books business business printing commercial printing communication conventions creative marketing creativity customers customer service digital printing direct mail editing entrepreneurs graphic design greeting cards history internet management marketing marketing ideas news newsletters newspapers offset printing paper printers printing promotions public relations publishing sales san diego san diego business self-publishing signs small business southern california success tech technology trade shows web design writers writing
Tag Archives: writers
Writing well is difficult. Transforming the words you’ve written into a beautiful, high quality book is easy! Writers who wish to self-publish a book have an outstanding printing and binding resource. For over fifty years, the friendly professionals at Allegra … Continue reading →
Both writers and graphic designers want to make an impact. They want their words to seem truthful and authoritative. The written word is a form of communication that tends to convey authority, but which font does this best? Here’s an … Continue reading →
Women-owned businesses are springing up faster than ever. A woman launching her own business, book or product has a surprising competitive advantage. This article explains.
I learned never to empty the well of my writing, but always to stop when there was still something there in the deep part of the well, and let it refill at night from the springs that fed it. …Ernest … Continue reading →