- Quality book printing and binding for self-publishers.
- Quotes about pursuing and achieving success.
- Make your business pitch in a San Diego elevator!
- Errors to avoid when writing business copy.
- Free marketing consultation for your business.
- Celebrate small business week in San Diego!
- How to find media outlets for a marketing campaign.
- Which font conveys the most authority?
- How to prepare for a successful trade show.
- Increase the online visibility of a small business.
Most Liked Posts
- Quotes about writers and how to write.
- Quotes about printing and the printed word.
- Take a tour of your local print shop!
- Small businesses succeed using microloans.
- San Diego's Wangenheim Room and the history of printing.
- How to choose the best font.
- Good advice for self-employed women.
- San Diego biotech featured on CNBC.
- How to write a powerful headline.
- Choose the right binding.
Tagsadvertising art artists banners blogging books business business printing commercial printing communication conventions creative marketing creativity customers customer service digital printing direct mail editing entrepreneurs graphic design greeting cards history internet management marketing marketing ideas news newsletters newspapers offset printing paper printers printing promotions public relations publishing sales san diego san diego business self-publishing signs small business southern california success tech technology trade shows web design writers writing
Tag Archives: graphic design
Here’s a great idea. Ask for a tour of your local print shop! Printers are usually happy to show prospective or existing customers the workings of their facility. Exposure to every aspect of printing–from graphic design, to the offset printing … Continue reading
It might be hard to believe, but according to the Small Business Administration, fifty percent of a small retail company’s business can be attributed to its signage. First impressions are extremely important. People who observe a sign outside a business … Continue reading
Allegra Marketing – Print – Web – Mail, San Diego is pleased to announce their merger with Billeigean Printing & Direct Mail, effective December 20, 2012. This merger combines the unique strengths of both companies, providing customers with a broader … Continue reading