- Quality book printing and binding for self-publishers.
- Quotes about pursuing and achieving success.
- Make your business pitch in a San Diego elevator!
- Errors to avoid when writing business copy.
- Free marketing consultation for your business.
- Celebrate small business week in San Diego!
- How to find media outlets for a marketing campaign.
- Which font conveys the most authority?
- How to prepare for a successful trade show.
- Increase the online visibility of a small business.
Most Liked Posts
- Quotes about writers and how to write.
- Quotes about printing and the printed word.
- Take a tour of your local print shop!
- Small businesses succeed using microloans.
- San Diego's Wangenheim Room and the history of printing.
- How to choose the best font.
- Good advice for self-employed women.
- San Diego biotech featured on CNBC.
- How to write a powerful headline.
- Choose the right binding.
Tagsadvertising art artists banners blogging books business business printing commercial printing communication conventions creative marketing creativity customers customer service digital printing direct mail editing entrepreneurs graphic design greeting cards history internet management marketing marketing ideas news newsletters newspapers offset printing paper printers printing promotions public relations publishing sales san diego san diego business self-publishing signs small business southern california success tech technology trade shows web design writers writing
Tag Archives: technology
Mobile technology is everywhere. Smartphones and tablets have become common features of everyday life. Your business is losing customers if your website isn’t optimized for mobile browsers. When frustrated by a bad mobile experience, most consumers have very little patience, … Continue reading
Brian Sullivan of CNBC’s popular business news program “Street Signs” visited San Diego and reports here that America’s Finest City might be considered the new Silicon Valley of biotechnology. Sullivan spoke on Wednesday to Kevin Gorman of Neurocrine Biosciences and … Continue reading
Like other digital technology, digital printing has greatly advanced in recent years. Today’s high volume laser or inkjet printers can now produce very high quality full color or black and white prints at a fraction of the cost of traditional … Continue reading
Here’s an article about blogging as an inexpensive but effective marketing tool for small businesses. Advice is provided on how to launch a company blog. A detailed list of best blogging principles includes: setting clear goals, understanding the targeted audience, … Continue reading
A rapidly developing printing technology that holds enormous promise in the very near future is three dimensional printing. Using a 3-d printer, anyone can easily and efficiently manufacture complex products using a variety of layered materials. As this revolutionary technology … Continue reading
This coming Friday, December 7, CONNECT will present San Diego’s 25th Annual Most Innovative New Product Awards. Winners selected from San Diego’s local technology industry will be recognized in nine categories for the most groundbreaking new products of 2012. This … Continue reading
Small business owners and entrepreneurs who wish to learn basic or advanced business skills can do so using free online courses. These free courses range from Starting My Own Business; to Risk and Entrepreneurship, a lecture series by Reid Hoffman, … Continue reading